Beginning on your first day with Liriano Engineering you can participate in Liriano Engineering’s employee benefits plan such as Liriano Engineering’s 401(k) plan, the ownership plan can be a part of your overall diversified retirement savings strategy with matching contributions and dividend owner of the firm. Participating in the ownership plan means you can build savings for retirement and share in the success of the firm – the success you help create in your role.
Below is a list of the benefits that we offer. Liriano & Associates Engineering Consulting Services PLLC 's Benefit Program Has You Covered.
Liriano & Associates Engineering Consulting Services PLLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible dependents, including:
· Eligible employees are offered several health plan options designed to promote well-being.
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits Health Care Employee Assistance Program (paid for by the company)
401(k) Savings Plan
· Eligible employees may participate in the 401(k) plan to begin saving for the future. The 401(k) plan provides the convenience of employee pre-tax payroll deductions and matching company contributions. Vesting in the plan is immediate, and funds may be allocated to several various investment options.
Short Term Disability
· Short-term disability coverage is provided for a nominal employee contribution.
Long Term Disability
· Employees may purchase coverage to help protect against financial loss in the event of an extended illness.
· Term Life/AD&D Insurance Basic term life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage are offered to employees at no cost.
Business Travel Accident Insurance
· Employees who are required to travel on authorized business are insured up to $200,000, based on the incident.
· Work-related courses and degree programs are reimbursed upon successful completion up to specific maximums.
· The Company provides reimbursement for the exam fee for a PE license along with time off with pay for the first full set of examinations taken for registration.
Qualified Transportation Expense Reimbursement
· Allows employees to set aside pre-tax funds every month (within IRS limits) to pay for commuting costs.
Other Voluntary Benefits
· Eligible employees may choose to purchase additional benefits including Personal Disability Income Protection, Personal Accident Indemnity Plan, and Personal Cancer Indemnity Plan.
· We have teamed with suppliers to provide employees discounts on products and services including phones, car rentals, satellite TV services, pet insurance, and entertainment packages.
· There are six fixed holidays in addition to 1 floating holiday, which may
be utilized for one additional holiday.
· Employees may receive anywhere from two to five weeks annually based on service.
· Based on the length of service, employees are eligible for five paid sick leave.